Subscribe:

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shining Plume

Shining Plume
 
http://i1-games.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Shining-Plume_1.jpg
 
Jun is one of the last of his kind... 



Jun is a proud and talented samurai, one of the last of his kind. He lived a tranquil life with his master when something unexpected happen, the events of a tragic night will change his life and the world forever. Join Jun and his friends as they learn about life through the most harsh situations.

I'm really enjoying this game, and I usually have trouble with the controls of RPGs. But this game streamlined the controls and made them simple, so I am having fun. Interesting storyline, some of the dialogue is really funny. I noticed there's a sequel, looking forward to that, too!

I just wanted to say that I loved this game and can't wait for the next one! Aveyond was my reason for joining shockwave in the first place. I love RPG's so much! And to everyone who thinks it ended fast, there will be more to the story. If you've played the Aveyond games you'll know, and if you haven't and liked this one, they are worth checking out!

http://www.amaranthia.com/images/screenshots/fullsize/Other/shiningplume01.png
http://www.amaranthia.com/images/screenshots/fullsize/Other/shiningplume02.png
Shining Plume screenshot 2
Shining Plume screenshot 3
Shining Plume screenshot 4
Shining Plume screenshot 7


Download Size: 97 MB

Operating System:Windows XP+

RAM: 256 MB
 Shining Plume Download:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis