Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jade's Journey

Jade's Journey
 

Jade must leave her small village and embark on a quest to save her kingdom.
Adhawk is a land known for conflict and is a home for powerful beings. When evil arises, a pure-hearted spirit is selected by the gods to become a champion. Unbeknownst to Jade, a young girl from the small village of Mandera, the gods have decided she is to be this Chosen One.
Jade is about to go on the adventure of her life and the fate of Adhawk hangs in the balance.





Review:



This feedback is my sincere opinion about JJ.

Story - The story was simple, still I liked it. :) I know it was cliché with all this thing of Choosen one and all but I was missing stories like this. ;)

Gameplay - Pretty easy and fun, I found very relaxing to play it. Unlike RPGVX games, RPGXP lets you walks more faster and freely without the feeling that you're moving reeeeeeally slow. :lol:

Battles - Battles were boring, that battle system is not good at all, because of him it made me stop playing Grimoire Chronicles too. I think that it really should be improved.

Monsters - It's good to see that the monsters are visible and can be avoided by running. :mrgreen: But enemies respawming everytime you leave a screen is boring, I sugest in the next episode you make enemies respawn after you leave the dungeon and comeback.

Places - Places were too much linear, I mean, no effort at all were put in the maps, specially in the three last dungeons which was Herta Tower, Orion Manor and the Abandoned Castle. Places with repetitive maps?????? What is this?
And the mapping was very poor, I hope you could do good maps like the ones you did in Dark Souls.

Musics - I loved it, I know that the musics were from Dark Souls II because Im very fond of musics and music is one of the features that I most notice in games, I liked because it reminded me of Dark Souls II which was an awesome game. :)

Descriptions - The magic descriptions could be different really, Grimoire Chronicles has the same description for the spells of Jade's Journey. And the name of the spells too, because they were the same at Dark Souls I, Dark Souls II, Kara Quest and Grimoire Chronicles.

Well, that's it. I tought that it was a fun and good game, very promising story and Im waiting for the next episode. ;)
 
Download Size: 33 MB
Operating System:Windows XP+
RAM: 256 MB
Jade's Journey Download:
 or
or
or
 or


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

ShareThis